The English Tutor. An English Tutor.

разговорный английский
АКТИВИЗАТОР СЛОВАРНОГО ЗАПАСА
платная рассылка

CALL (текст №1)

I asked myself before I called Dr Chihombori.

I was to share with her my views on the issue. I then called her surgery and an extremely nice and co operative lady took the call. I introduced myself to her and asked if I could speak to Dr Chihombori. She asked if I was a patient intending to book an appointment with the doctor. No I said , after which I exlained to her that there are certain Zimbabwe issues that I needed to discuss with her. Dr Chihombori was not in at that time and the lady asked me to leave a phone number so the Doctor can call me back. I gave her my cell number after she promised to give Dr Chihombori the details.

Later in the evening as I was preparing supper my husband brought my cell phone saying someone was on the phone. I took the call and on the other end was an equally nice lady. I’m not sure though if Dr Chihombori is as nice in real life especially considering that she and her sister are not different from Chinotimba who goes around terrorising farmers forgetting that Zimbabwe’s economy is based on agriculture to a very large extent.

She said she was returning my call. I thanked her for that and I introduced myself to her and gave her my website for more information about myself. I then explained to her my reason for calling.

Источник текста

дальше…

разговорный английский
АКТИВИЗАТОР СЛОВАРНОГО ЗАПАСА
платная рассылка

» пишите: alemeln@narod.ru «
The English Tutor. An English Tutor.
Александр Алексеевич Мельников
The English Tutor
2010-2018